Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Yesterday was a good day! (Maybe a little long for me...)

I loved meeting with small groups for reading and introducing a time line. 


It was rainy at recess time, so we ran around the gym for a couple of minutes until that was too much for me. I played "Mother, May I?" with the kids and thought that was fun. Then I left them run and found a small group playing it again. 


Today we had a pre-service teacher (she's in college) observe in our room. She is Mrs. Friesen's (3rd grade teacher at WRLC) daughter and was helpful and fun. She played at recess and made some kids really happy. 

A joy--watching kids choose to read during a spare moment before lunch.  


A highlight was practicing a tornado drill. We got all 200 kids and 20 staff in the computer lab. My hope is that the drills are the only reason to ever be in the computer lab like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment