Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday, May 6, 2016

How many times do you get to hear this? "Today was an awesome day!!!"

At least one more, because today made me smile. Again.

It was so cool to see many moms be able to come to school and have a muffin with the kids. A special time for sure.

And later Mrs. LaMar invited us into her room to watch a storm video (we read about weather last week) and then encouraged us to make a connection to the video. Finally she told all of the kids that they will get to sketch a connection and then paint it (which was super fun). Those pictures are in their backpacks today.




We finished up a bulletin board about sheep (our focus during Cloverbuds this year) that each child will present at Ag Fair.


And math. It is truly making me smile. They are flying. I am working less because they are working more. Talking with a partner, teaching the class.

I have a super cute video that I took of the conversations that were happening during that time. It was magnificent. Their number sense was shining through. But, the video is not transferring very well. I'll try again.

Some play dough was brought out and I let the kids play for a couple of minutes before heading home.


Does it sound fun? It was for me, and I hope for the kids as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment