Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I feel like I barely saw the kids today...

Right away Mrs. Rogers had a lesson with them about ways to get calm when they are feeling in the red zone. I was not in, because I was finishing up my Aimsweb testing.

Then they had art with Mrs. Voth and drew a giraffe that was moving (I think).

In math we counted to 100, and then saw the pattern of the written numbers to 100. I think this will click soon (if it hasn't already).

Then we wrote stories about families. Mostly the kids chose to write stories about their families. I LOVE that I can read them!!!




After lunch Mrs. Gering was the teacher for the rest of the day while I went to a meeting. I was not sure I would be able to go, because my original sub canceled at the last minute.

I think they had a great afternoon.

It was hat day and for sure fun to see a variety of hats around school.

No comments:

Post a Comment