Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Remember me? It has been way too long!

Our fluency this week is Spider Webs. And a friend noticed one at recess. Not sure I captured it with the photo, but here's a try.


And the new carpet arrived. :)


And a short table that the kids can sit on their knees to work. It is pretty cool. Now we need to practice and get good at using the materials that are nearby and not let them distract us or each other.

I have done some testing recently to prepare for report cards and conferences and I am truly amazed. What these kids have learned is beyond what I expected. Tomorrow I will prepare for the conferences by pulling ideas and suggestions so that we can work together to get the kids ready for second grade and beyond.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment