Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wonderful Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Not a single photo from today. Yikes!!!

Buuuut, these kids are amazing!!! Let me tell you what I mean... This week I'm HOUNDing them on our high frequency words. And it's paying off. The kids are noticing them every where!!!

I know I told you I would send the words home--I haven't forgotten, just hasn't made it to the copier yet. Let's cross our fingers for being in the Friday folder this week. 

Math. Let's just say that I finally understand the concept, so teaching it is making so much more sense. Look for papers to come home on Friday. The best way to help us is:
1.  Practice "friendly" numbers. Say any number 0-10 and your child says the friendly (what is added to make 10).
2.  Given a number 1-10, take 1away, what's the number?
3. Count numbers, write numbers, today I was a stickler for correct number formation. It was fun and they liked it. 

Thanks as always for your encouragement and support. It is a pleasure to work with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment