Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

It was so good to see everyone again!!!

We started with reading, and this week are are reading about "Helpers." While learning about the sound au and aw. Great high frequency words this week: brother, mother, father, love.

We reviewed the "bossy r" sounds with a cool spinner game.


And later, if the kids could read the words, I did push ups. It was great motivation and I loved it!!!

Even later (after recess) when the kids would have rather chit chatted, I motivated them to listen, learn and do the Math work (greater than, less than) by... Anyway, ask your child, I'm a little shy to talk about it! But what I can say is--the kids rose to the challenge and did a FANTASTIC job.

Wow are they smart!!!

So excited what they will do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment