Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday, January 20, 2017

It was great to be back with our class today! I certainly missed them yesterday.

We have now uncovered the last letter of the alphabet--Z. There are 2 more sounds to learn (and we will get to those next week). There are 26 letters of our alphabet, which make 44 sounds. So it is very exciting to have learned so much already in Kindergarten!


We talked a bit about The Inauguration, read a little book on it, and watched the oath ceremonies. We did not get political. But I did mention how wonderful it is to have a peaceful transition of power.


Math was quite exciting with number bonds. I love seeing the kids "get" it and make sense of math.



This was an extensive, multi-person project at recess. I thought it was creative and I loved seeing the kids cooperate.


Looking forward to a lovely weekend and a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment