Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 21, 2016

What a fantastic day. Day 81 of Kindergarten. We have learned sooooo much, and today was a party to celebrate (and it is the last day before break).

I loved giving the students a pair of holiday socks. Most chose to wear them.


We watched The Polar Express with Mrs. Weimer's class.


We said good-bye to our friend who is moving to a new town and a new school. Our hearts are full and we are thankful that we had these days with her.


The jolly elf visited school and gave each student a book and a candy cane.


We finished up a little present for the parents.


And celebrated a friend who will have a birthday in a week.





My heart is bursting with the love shown to me today.

I am looking forward to time relaxing and time making plans for next semester. My wish is that you have a safe and magical time these next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment