Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday, August 28, 2015

We just blew through the day!

Mrs. Brunk led the kids in their morning lessons of reading, handwriting, and comprehension. She said they did a good job. It is nice to hear a sub say that the kids did well--they are little kids, but do know how to treat people with kindness and courtesy. :)

My order of book boxes arrived. The kids had a fantastic time of finding books that they want to keep in their box to read during read to self. During math they kept asking, "can we read now?" They are amazing!!!



And math... Can we talk about number sentences and number bonds? I think they are getting it. Today we made story problems and put them into number bonds and number sentences. GREAT JOB!!!

I sent them all home with papers from the office in their backpacks and a "smelly" on their hand. (I bought a pack of lip smacker lip stuff and smear some on their hands. They think it is great.)

See why I love them? They work so hard for me to learn the lessons and are super proud when they "get" it.

Happy weekend to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment