Saturday, September 12, 2015

I LOVE Donor'sChoose!!!

Over the summer my Hokki Stools were funded and arrived shortly after school started.




At the end of August I posted a project for 3 cube chairs and a cube bench. It was funded in record time! Those arrived on Wednesday. (The kids adore them and use them ALL. THE. TIME.)





What is missing from this elementary classroom? A colorful rug to sit on for Teaching time. 

I am super excited that this project has been approved and is now accepting donations. If you are someone or you know someone that has a passion for education or for little people, please consider making a donation to this project. 

For the next seven days EVERY donation will be doubled by DonorsChoose.org if you enter SPARK. 

The cool thing--the total project is $242 and with the matching, it could be funded even faster than the last project. 

When this rug is funded, I think I will give Donor'sChoose a rest for a while (a year, I think!!!).

Follow this link to find the page that describes my project and possibly make a donation.


Thank you all (parents, grandparents, friends) for reading our updates and supporting this wonderful class. Your kind words are so encouraging! Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Bartel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment