Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Friday!!!

Phew, we made it! And all the beginning of the year testing is over! I'll be dancing all weekend!

And then I will take time to look at the data and get ready to teach some Fabulous Firsties and watch them make lots of progress!!

We didn't start anything new in Reading or Math. Continued on with learning how to be independent with reading and centers.

It was super fun to have the kids write about the cat that they created yesterday. I was going to send them home, but I still want to look at them and make some notes for future lessons.

The bead jar is very close to being full. I hope that Tuesday will be the tipping day!

And finally... The cone stayed GREEN for all of lunch!!! So proud of these kids with managing talking voices in the cafeteria.

Hope you all have a fun and safe Holiday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment