Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17, 2016

It's been 41 days of Kindergarten. Can you believe it? It feels like a lifetime, and yet, so short. I'm so glad that we have a lot of days left, because I'm not done having these kids in my classroom yet!!!

Today was awesome. Reading. Writing. Drawing. One more. One less. Letter names. Letter sounds. Counting.

We were so busy.

See the kids working during ELA rotations:


The books are loaded with High-frequency words, which makes it great for the kids to read. They feel success as a reader and I am so proud of them!

The standing tables are very versatile--sit, stand or a hybrid. Just what the PE teacher loves!

We started math outside--counting, playing a partner game (roll a die, say the number and the number one less), then finished in our classroom.



Seriously, I think they "get" it!!! That is an exciting feeling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment