Friday, October 7, 2016

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Today was an amazing day! I learned so much about these wonderful kinders!!!

Miss Alyssa (a Bethel College student) taught the directed drawing lesson today. She taught them to draw a fox, then they wrote a sentence about it. One smartie even came up with the sentence for today.




Recess was on the concrete slab again. But seeing the kids play London Bridge and Ring Around the Rosy was so cool.


I am working to add many games and activities that will support understanding numbers 1-10. Today was a similar game to yesterday--put the numbers in order, then take one away, the partner tells what number is missing. So many wonderful conversations!


I bragged on our class to Mrs. Wells today. Their growth in letter knowledge, writing and number sense is astounding!

And just at the end of the day, Mrs. Wells came to our room and announced that we had perfect attendance and that she is so proud of that! I was so busy looking at the smiles between her and the students that I forgot to open my camera for a photo. For sure the next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment