Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday, November 7, 2016

What a FANTASTIC day!

I am trying to do less work, and have the kids help more with regular procedures. We will see how it goes. Today our MVP led the alphabet chant and the letter cards. It was a great experience, and I hope to keep doing it.

The review sound was oo (like in book), and our drawing was book.


Our fluency for the week is I Am Thankful.


And we made a list of what we are thankful for.


We have some kind and caring kindergartners who spent recess cleaning up trash they found on the playground.


After music we had a birthday party for me. I just loved listening to the kids sing to me! And just as we were getting into some math, Mrs. C and Mrs. Roth (first grade teachers) came down for ANOTHER celebration. Talk about feeling loved!


With not much time left, I decided to start one of my favorite chapter books. My Father's Dragon. I'm looking forward to reading a bit each day and share this wonderful book with my special class.


Have a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment