Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday, September 2, 2016

Today I am beyond grateful. I'm also amazed and in awe of how far we've come in 13 days. 

As I sat planning for next week my head swirled with excitement for next week when I get to have both classes together. 

But today--we have a standing table now!


We did not learn anything new, rather reviewed the letter names, sounds and how to write them (p, u, o, m). I am a stickler for correct letter formation every time it is written (especially the ones I've taught). As we learn more, my standard will rise as well. Good handwriting leads to better writers later in elementary school. 

Both classes went to our cafeteria and learned the lunch procedures. They are very excited for lunch next week. 

Have a wonderful 4-day weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment