Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Golly! I have to get better at taking some photos!

But a quick run-down of some of our activities:

1. Directed drawing and dictated sentence with "star."

2. ELA rotation fun!

3. A re-read of The Recess Queen, and a review of the playground expectations. Not that they are having any trouble, just making sure everyone knows what I expect for playing Safe, Responsibly, and Respectfully.

4. More counting and writing numbers to 9.

5. PE and music.

So, this morning... As we were coming back to our class from recess, the line was so quiet (without me prompting) and keeping up (no big gaps) that I swelled with pride. And after lunch I rewarded the whole class with 3 extra minutes of recess for it. Boy were they thrilled. :-)

Hopefully tomorrow my phone will blow up with photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment