Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday, September 26, 2016

I'm getting soooo excited about the reading and writing! 

Today the directed drawing was a rat in a hat. 



ELA rotations had kids reading and writing. 




We are reviewing our senses and we made a writing map of what our senses can learn on a farm. 


Math was great also, but we were so busy writing numbers 1-8 and making combinations to give that no photos. 😟

For social studies this year we will focus a lot on being a responsible, respectful person. Today I read a good book and then we drew a picture and wrote about how we can show peace. 


Mrs. Weimer and I hope to post these papers on a bulletin board near the library. 

My end of the day hugs are amazing and I kinda just want to keep teaching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment