Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I was so happy to see the kids today and hug them!!!

I learned so much yesterday and loved trying out my new learning today. 

It was fun to read and gesture the story The Napping House. 


We sang "Are you sleeping" and rewrote some verses with the kids' names. 




And recess is always fun, even if it's really hot!



Math we did lots of counting and writing numbers (today we practiced 5 and 6). 

And a game for reviewing writing numbers to 5.


They enjoyed our "game" of "hand up, pair up" to find a partner and answer a question and then doing it again. They loved moving and talking. 

We ended the day with another drawing and sentence writing (I hope it came home) "The pup can jump." I LOVED it and have high hopes for this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment